Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Centennial Plaza

Today's blog I want to show you guys some pictures of the university I attend to. This is now known as the Centennial Plaza. I feel like it was such a nice addition to the campus. It is actually located in the middle of campus. The idea behind it was to have an area of campus to remember that the campus has officially turned 100 years. Well it did in the fall of 2014 when the construction was supposed to have been done. Yet, I feel like the result was well worth the wait. I am definitely not an outdoor person, but having such a beautiful area on campus, I have started reading and relaxing there more than the union.



The only thing I guess I could complain about is that the trees are very young and because of that, there isn't much shade around so be ready to get a tan. :)

Overall I think I am blessed to have the opportunity to study in such a beautiful campus. For those that ever come to El Paso, Texas, visit UT El Paso. It is a beautiful campus.




No comments:

Post a Comment