Saturday, April 25, 2015

Driving Practice

I have something to confess. I suck at driving and I didn't quite enjoy it at first. When I was 16 my dad attempted to teach me how to drive. He made me get on the freeway on a just bought brand new car and I was freaked out. I decided I didn't want to learn with him. So I settled for not driving. For a really long time I have been taking the buses because of that. 


Don't ask me how but somehow I manage to look like I'm awake at around 5:30am. Who knows. Yet, I am restricted to where I can go between a certain time frame and a certain distance. Now that I am older I decided to give driving another try. A good friend of mine decided to teach me and here I went trying to learn to drive. I have to say that I have finally succeeded. I was super afraid of driving with my dad again because as a teacher...well....he kinda sucks. But I managed to impress him today which is a very good thing. Now I can't wait to get my license and be able to drive my baby. A 2003 GMC Envoy. Not the newest model but it is my baby nonetheless :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment