Friday, September 11, 2015

Premier Protein Bar Review

I was sent this protein bar in the Fiesta VoxBox courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes only. All opinions expressed here are mine only.

I have to say that I was really excited to try this protein bar since I am always on the run in the mornings and I thought it would be a good bar to take on the go for breakfast. I want to first mention what is supposed to do. This bar has 30g of protein and is very low in calories, sugar and fat.This is also supposed to give you energy somehow. Here is my review on it.

My breakfast for the most part is just a coffee. I feel satisfied for the most part with just the coffee, but for testing purposes that morning I decided to eat this as a breakfast along with the coffee. Flavorwise its alright. It isn't the most delicious bar I have ever had but it is pretty good. The problem came after eating it. It is quite a bit of protein and I think that is what made me feel so heavy and sluggish throughout the day. Also it didn't crave my hunger, the exact opposite by the time I usually eat I was almost starving which doesn't happen when I just have the coffee. I do like the size of the protein bar. It is quite big. I felt so sluggish throughout the day and hungrier than usual as well. Because of the fact that I didn't have a good experience with it, I would rate it 3/5 stars. The reason why is because for the size of the bar I would pay 2 dollars, although instead of the protein I would just have the fiber bar instead. Not my cup of tea and not something I would repurchase often. This would be more of a I really don't know what to eat type of thing.


Overall Rating: 3/5

#PremiereSelfie  @PremireProteinbars


No comments:

Post a Comment