Thursday, January 7, 2016

KISS True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes Review

Today's review is on this really pretty set of eyelashes I got. I think they are so cute! I am not a frequent user of fake eyelashes at all. I use them only on really special occasions such as my graduation or a very important party. This particular set I was sent courtesy of Influenster which is a company that sends you products to try them. Anyways let's get to the review part. :)

These lashes claim that, "True Volume looks fuller yet natural at the same time. It gives the perfect Vavoom with a natural plump."
Yeah I had a weird reaction to the word vavoom too.


The ends of the lash is tapered. Which is what is supposed to give them the natural look. The particular set I was sent was named Posh. The lashes are actually very voluminous and long. Not exactly something you would consider "natural". Looking at the band that holds them together I thought they were going to be extremely fragile. As it turns out they are not fragile at all. The band holds together really well and the texture of the lashes is so thick. The putting them on was actually really easy because they have a good shape. They are a little long but they could easily be cut. I just prefer not to. Once they are on they don't feel heavy or too long. They actually fit quite perfect in my opinion. Overall I think these are worth the price at 2.98 at Walmart.

Overall Rating: 5/5

*Product Courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes only*

No comments:

Post a Comment